The British multi-billionaire inventor Sir James Dyson will be making electric cars in Singapore. The Brexiteer chose Singapore among other locations to build his electric car factory. This is considered a rebuild to the industry strategy by the prime minister. The inventor confirmed that his company in Singapore will venture into zero-emission car making and Read More
- How not to let furniture shopping kill your relationship
- How do good toys help shape who a child becomes?
- Here are the best steps to take if you want to start your own catering company
- Dyson look to Singapore to build electric car factory
- How Solar Energy Storage Could Increase Australian Property Prices